ATCs

Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal Book

This is my scrapbook/journal. It's a work in progress. Only 11 more pages to go! :}  I used craft paper for the front for a sort of cork board feel. Also, I figured why waste the pretty paper when it will not be seen under the memorabilia. (This is just the beginning. There are more bits to include.) The front pocket holds receipts or other tidbits. The page pocket can hold a journal page, brochures, pictures, memorabilia, etc. Pictures or notes can be slipped under the ribbons on the reverse side of the page.


3 comments:

  1. I really like it Diane. It looks great and like it's been fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane,

    What a great idea. I've been wanting to do something like this, but couldn't quite figure out what it should look like. Your pages are perfect! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea and you've inspired me to start one of my own. Thinking I'll use Laura's Tall Envelope mini with a bit from It's a Wrap for pages. Need lots of real estate for this one. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete