ATCs

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed in


Well, I'm not exactly snowed in against my will, but by choice. Ma nature has dumped several inches of snow on us and it is cold as the dickens outside. The high today will be 19°F. I would brave the cold just to use my 50% off coupon at Michael's but the streets are slick as well, so....I'm hibernating...and crafting.

I returned from visiting my parents Monday, just ahead of the snow. At least we are prepared. Getting snow in the winter is not unusual for us. I feel bad for the southern folks who do not typically get snow so therefore have no means to clear their icy or snow covered streets. Things must be at a standstill there.

I finished my calendar box, learned from Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon. No wait! Did I say I finished it? Not yet. I forgot to put the month on the calendar page! So now I have to redo that. That's the way my crafting goes, two steps forward, one step back.

I will post pictures of the calendar box later, as well as a "Fall" album I made using the "Pocket Full of Memories" technique from Following the Paper Trail. I watched A Piece of Craft on Ustream a couple of days or so ago. Marion was using self-made long envelopes for a mini. It was really cute, so one of those may be on my growing list of future projects.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics!! we are in for more snow tonite. I can't wait to see your future projects!

    ReplyDelete