ATCs

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just another snowy day in Kansas.

Today I thought I'd post a few pictures of what it looked like in Wichita today. What does it look like where you live?

A little snow doesn't keep these kids from going to school.

Wichita State University student going from parking lot to classroom.


Students of Riverside Leadership Magnet Elementary School


Sedgwick County Park


No swimming today.


I'm glad I stayed home.



Snow plows to the rescue on 13th street (my neighborhood).

5 comments:

  1. You are to funny, I stayed in all day. But have to go to Valley tomarrow afternoon, hope its not to bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you're quick! I just posted this two seconds ago! :D I hope whatever you've got going in Valley is canceled cuz it's supposed to snow 2-4 more inches tonight and still more tomorrow morning (and I'm out of diet DP!!!!). There is one consolation ... Papa John's delivery guys are like the mailmen..."Neither snow nor rain nor dark of night....."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look beautiful, but I know what a pain snow can be. Glad you stayed home. Here in NY we've been hit by storm after storm. The last few days the temperature was a bit warmer but today we are back to freezing and I'm just praying we don't get anymore snow. Stay inside and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its rather amusing to see how snow can stop the rest of the world in its tracks. Here where it snows for 6-7 months of the year life carries on as usual. I enjoyed the pics, although I think Im ready to see some green stuff now! Have a fabulous day :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Paula and Glynis, I know you guys get lots more snow than us. I just like to whine. :) —especially when I can't get out to get more pop/soda. That makes me cranky. LOL Just kidding. Glynis, I don't know how you do it. Bet you can't wait for Spring.

    ReplyDelete