ATCs

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grungy Paper Bag Mini



 CLICK THE PINK LINK TO SEE THE ENTIRE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE
Grungy Paper Bag Mini

I created this mini following Kathy Orta's 9-video YouTube series (also on her blog at PaperPhenomenon.blogspot.com. I improvised here and there because I didn't have all of the same supplies that she did. I also didn't make quite as many minis-within-a-mini because of lack of time (and dare I say, laziness). Actually, I left out quite a lot of cool elements. I went for more simple. Kathy has a very unique way of making this mini from paper bags. As it says at the end of the video, there was one more two-pocket mini attached to the inside back cover with a magnetic closure, but I somehow left it out when I was taking the pictures.


Click here to see it on YouTube:  Grungy Paper Bag Mini

8 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I'm still gathering the supplies to do this one for myself. Love Kathy's inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! You are very talented Miss Diane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see inside! The cover is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I really dont know what I'm doing..I put the kiddo's to bed and messed around a lil wit the computer..Need some advised to get started on my blog...

    Scrapping601

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your blog. It's a good start. The background kind of matches your title. :) After you've signed in and you are at your dashboard, click on the blue New Post button to create a post. Type your post, click on the picture icon to upload a picture. Then preview it and "Publish Post".

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual your album is amazing. You do such great work. That is exactly I have listed you as one of the people I'm passing the Liebster Award to. If you visit my blog, it will tell you what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mini. I think we all improvise from time to time. Looks fab.

    ReplyDelete