ATCs

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I received a blog award from Paula at PVCreations2010. Thank you Paula! Please make sure to go check out her blog.


Now I get to award 5 wonderful blogs with the same award!!

Check them out: (alphabetical order)
  1. elbeth going Scrappy
  2. Image Scrap (click on the Translator button to switch to English)
  3. LILGREENBUGVILLE
  4. Niamh's Creations
  5. Shana's Sweets
As a recipient of this award you must do the following:

1. Thank the giver on your blog

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog

4. Reveal your 5 blog picks

5. Let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment

Thank you again Paula, it's so sweet of you to pick me as one of your five.

Please go visit the wonderfully talented people I've mentioned above. Their work will inspire you and you'll be glad you did! I wish I could have picked more (I have a long list), but since I couldn't, with the exception of one, I chose blogs that don't yet have a huge following (like several hundred) but deserve recognition for their great work.

Hugs, Paula

1 comment:

  1. Diane, obrigada pelo prêmio! Você é muito gentil e agradeço pela sua amizade!

    Vamos trocas muita experiência, sem dúvida nenhuma!

    Beijos,


    Daisy

    ReplyDelete