ATCs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime Fairy House

This is also from Laura Denison's Hexagonal Box pattern. This was done in quite a rush, otherwise I would probably have added a few more embellies. I think when I make another one the flowers holding the pockets together will need to be reinforced. I can see the sharp edges of the acrylic pages popping those in two before long. I also learned a couple of things by trial and error for the next one. :)

(Click on picture to enlarge.)





9 comments:

  1. Diane,

    What a fabulous project. You do the most amazing work. BTW, if you stop by my blog I have an award for you. You deserve it and so many more!!!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for the visit:) I get the "pulls" from a local scrapstore and they buy them from a company in Norway http://www.kortoggodt.com/.
    Hugs Tesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW you did an amazing job on this....I loveeee it!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved sooooo much your Fairy House!!!!

    Gorgeous!


    Kisses


    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't receive my kit yet...Brasil is very far for USA...lol and the Post Office...

    I'm anxious to make mine.


    Hugs

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete