ATCs

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holy Smokes! Something New!

Today I discovered K & Co's new SMASH Journal! I love it! I discovered it because I got an e-news from Stop and Scrap inviting people to pre-order this product—which I would have done in a heartbeat if they weren't sold out of the pre-orders already. While searching to see if I could find it somewhere else I discovered that SMASH has a blog. They are in my active blog list on the right, but here is the link:


Take a look at the video and see if you like it too. This is the way I normally keep track of what I do so why didn't I think of this? Hmmmmm  I can't wait until it comes out. I love all the extra little goodies that go with it too.


4 comments:

  1. Great book but I especially want THAT PEN! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? :) They sent another email and this time I was able to pre-order. I also ordered an extra pen and a cool date stamp thingy. I got the pink one, but I like the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly how I record me memories, too! I use composition books, moleskines, whatever! I love their pen/glue thingie and the little post-its and whatnot. I probably won't get the actual book, but I love all the little extras they've created for it.

    ReplyDelete