ATCs

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Home Depot kind of Father's Day

Laura Denison at Following the Paper Trail came up with this cute mini idea and showed it on her June 17th Ustream show. I think this paint can is just adorable. These minis use one of the gift card holders found at Home Depot. Our store didn't have much of a selection. My first choice would have been the barbeque grill but they didn't have it, so I think I was lucky they had this little paint tin.  I think it's really cute. Tell me what you think. (But keep it a secret. I haven't mailed it to my dad yet.) ;) I was going to actually include a gift card but I'm not sure if he has a Home Depot close to him.  Since the tags are so small I cut the pictures to cover the entire back. They're the same size as a gift card.


4 comments:

  1. soooooooooooooo cute diane well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!!! I love it!

    Father's day in Brasil is on the second sunday of august.

    Kisses,

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am going to try to find one when I am ready to do the album for my parents new house they built. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete