ATCs

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Walk in the Park

May 5, 2011. Three of my grandchildren and I walked in Chisholm Creek Park. It's a park with nature trails of various distances. We started on the paved paths but Gabby wanted to explore the dirt paths through the trees.





They decided to explore the dirt path.
Danielle stops to get a closer look a Frog.
We suddenly came upon a deer (circled). It's hard to see her
because I only had my phone camera so I couldn't zoom in.
She wasn't as as anxious to see us as we were her. She
was frightened away we when tried to get closer.

The girls find a 'fort' that someone built and left behind.
Danielle exploring the outside.
Gabby climbs out.

  

Gabby (11), Danielle (14), Garrett (15)
 It was a lot of fun on a beautiful, although a little hot, day. There are still some fun things to do that don't cost anything. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,

    Great photos!! Beautiful places.

    I finished my Heritage mini album and I'll post it in peaces..lol (36 photos). Hope you like it. I used the collection Once Upon a Time.

    Have a nice sunday...Laura is coming with her show in less than a hour....great!


    Kisses!


    Daisy

    ReplyDelete