ATCs

Monday, August 15, 2011

Steampunk Mini

Hey ya'll. I know, long time no post.  :-)  I'm so far behind on my projects, and still I keep starting new ones! What is wrong with me?!@! 

The pages for this mini were made from folding a 12x12 sheet of cardstock as shown on the YouTube video by 7th Avenue Designs. I will make my next one slightly different by leaving some of the folds loose to make another page flap instead of a pocket. There are all sorts of variations you could do with this. I've had this Graphic 45 Steampunk paper for awhile. I decided I've petted it long enough...time to use it. Isn't all the Graphic 45 paper just luscious?

video






4 comments:

  1. This mini is gorgeous!!!! I love it!

    Congratulations, dear friend!

    Hugs

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daisy! You're so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely mini, I am still in the middle of doing things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Margaret Ann. Don't worry, you'll get it all done some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete