ATCs

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend collage


I posted this on Twitter asking for suggestions. Dede (Inkwell on Ustream) suggested the stars. I'm thinking this might be the kind of stars she meant (as opposed to Uncle Sam stars) because it does have a bit of celestial feel to it. Thanks so much for the suggestion Dede. It made a huge difference. It's still a hot mess though. lol  I'm not very good at this collage thing yet, but I'll just keep on trying because, good or bad, I really enjoy it. :)



7 comments:

  1. It looks great to me!! Love the colors and composition! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Diane!!! So glad you are enjoying the process too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana! You ladies are very nice. Dede says practice, practice, practice. What better way to have "me" time. ;)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous Iane, lve the choice of colours for the theme

    ReplyDelete