ATCs

Monday, December 3, 2012

Love Poems

This little mini was just an experiment. I got the Alterations Book Cover dye and had to try it out, but am not quite ready to make an actual book yet—too many other things to do first. I had no intention of doing anything other than running it through my Big Shot to see what it looked like, but I just kept going back and piddling with it. So.....this is just a piece of cardstock folded like a folder. Instead of plain pages, I decided to find some romantic poems and make it a little mini book of them. It looks a little boring here. The pages look much better in person...and very antique.



 

 


  




3 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini book and such a great idea too. Now you've got me thinking, I've been saving all the love letters and poems that my DH writes me for years. Right now they're just stored in box but a book like this would be so much better. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Thank you for visiting my blog & becoming a follower, I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete