ATCs

Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Journal Page

It's been awhile. Life has been pretty busy lately...moving my parents from Missouri to Kansas to be closer to me, and all that entails. I haven't had much time for playing. I do have two new projects though. This is one. Not the best ever, but I'm not trying for the best ever...just to have fun creating something. :)  I was inspired by a similar tree I saw on someone's Facebook page. Sorry, I can't remember the name. Nothing else at all about the page is remotely the same, but I liked the tree. My tree is not the same either, but has similar elements. I never know what to put on the page after I get the background done.

Tree of Life, Good Times, and Hope

3 comments:

  1. Love these journal pages Diane. They are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree and the spread looks great! One of these days I'll be ready to do this again. :) Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete